Membership in First 5000 is free and by invitation only.
⇒ Build networks & business
First 5000 allows you to strengthen your network of mutual professional support, and make strong business to business connections between members and partner organisations. It provides a forum to promote your products and services to potential customers and reate new joint ventures.
⇒ Keep up to date
First 5000 keeps you informed of the key issues facing the medium-sized business community. No other publication exclusively targets the mid-size market.
⇒ Have your voice heard
First 5000 brings Australia’s most productive and highest-growth businesses out of the policy wilderness. First 5000 is an independent platform that facilitates direct dialogue between members, politicians and policy-makers on issues affecting medium business. Being part of First 5000 gives you a voice.
Benefits and opportunities for First 5000 members include:
- Networking tools to expand and strengthen professional relationships in a supported online environment
- Access to news, updates, blogs, feature and commentary pieces relevant to the mid-size market through the First 5000 website
- Online discussions with other First 5000 members, partners and government
- Policy influence by contributing to high-level policy discussions on issues facing medium enterprises and the Australian economy
- Commercial opportunities via access to a unique customer-base of Australia’s leading mid-size companies
- Invitations to First 5000 and Global Access Partners’ conferences and roundtables
What is the POINT of joining First 5000?
PROFILE – company member’s ‘roll’ profiled on the First 5000 website with a link to company website; senior executive profiles through built-in connection to their existing online business presence
OFFERS – opportunity to benefit from exclusive, member-only product and service offerings on the First 5000 website
INSIGHT – access to news, blogs, feature and commentary pieces through the First 5000 website
NETWORK – opportunity to develop, expand and strengthen professional relationships and build a network of connections through club membership
TRIAL – the platform to trial new business ideas prior to implementation